🔍Houston, Texas, United States
Finance & Insurance
📅 3986Total Views
📅 200001JBRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Financial Analyst 1 will provide timely and accurate financial analysis and reporting for the business unit.
· Collects, analyzes and forecasts accounting, financial and/or cost information.
· Tracks actual results against plan/budget and develops explanations on variances including working capital.
· Provide accurate reporting of financial data which complies with TechnipFMC financial standards.
· Develop sustainable internal reporting tools, and maintain existing reports and database.
· Demonstrate ability to identify problems and make recommendations for resolution.
· Support operations management and other departments with financial statement analysis and other inquires.
· Assist in the development of financial plans, forecast, and budgets for the business.
· Extract and analyze large data sets from various sources for use in reporting, and ad hoc analysis.
· Prepare month end reporting packages, and researches manager’s questions.
· Develop standard excel and power point templates for use in financial reviews.
· Performs ad hoc analysis on various business critical issues.
· Publish and distribute weekly/monthly performance reports to organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with at least two years of experience.
· CPA or MBA a plus.
· Good understanding of Accounting and Financial theory and principles.
· Experience working with general accounting procedures and internal controls is preferred.
· Ability to take complex items and communicate them in simple terms.
· Financial statement review, consolidations, and variance analysis experience desirable.
· Advanced personal computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word) and experience in an MRP environment, such as SAP.
· Hyperion experience desirable.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to define deadlines, multi-task, and solve complex problems.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”