🔍Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
📅 3846Total Views
📅 200001J5Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Field Service Technician II
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Field Service Technicians with previous surface wellhead and frac equipment experience.
In this role, you will Install, maintain and repair surface wellhead and frac equipment systems. These technicians have achieved competence, with expertise, in several of the units and have proven their ability to influence the customer in these areas. Additional responsibilities include:
· Field Service, assembly and repair of new, reman and customer property.
· Works independently to install new products and conduct repairs of TechnpFMC equipment insuring no rig lost time for our customers while controlling expenses and maintaining company assets.
· Handles customer complaints in a professional manner.
· Maintains communication with Company Representative on issues including job procedures, spare parts requirements, function fit and critical dimension measurements.
· Assures all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use and functions fit prior to beginning each job. Records critical dimensions to ensure assembly will work and obtains and reviews product running procedures.
· Provides “Project Support” as required, for all new projects which includes: attending design review for equipment and tools, reviewing installation procedures, assisting with project Factory Acceptance Tests and reviewing project training requirements for service personnel.
· Prepares and submits Field Service Orders and other region required reports after each job is complete. Completes a Tally Book or other forms to communicate procedures, spare parts, critical dimensions and customer questions and complaints.
You are meant for this job if
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· High school diploma. Technical/vocational/or military training or related experience.
· At least two years mechanical, electronic and hydraulic related experience in an oilfield equipment environment.
· Typically two years' experience as field service technician role with prior experience working in either hydraulics, electrical, mechanical or structural technical field or similar vocational training preferred
· Valid driver’s license. Physically fit and able.
· Customer service skills - communication skills, strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
· Organized and systematic with troubleshooting and problem assessment skills. Systems oriented and highly motivated with a positive attitude.
· Completes Field Non-Conformance Reports (FNCR) forms as product problems are encountered. Assures all equipment and procedural defects are communicated back to TechnipFMC Service Management.
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”