🔍Paris, Ile-de-France, France
📅 1720Total Views
📅 2000002QRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Engineer in Electrical Centralized Control System (M/F)
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an Engineer in Electrical Centralized Control System (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris.
Within the Electrical department, you will be in charge of designing and implementing control systems of electrical equipment (ECS, ENMCS, PDCS ... (*)) for onshore and / or offshore plants on international projects (power from 30 to 300 MW, up to 3000 electrical consumers.
(*) Power Distribution Control System (PDCS); Electrical Network Monitoring & Control System(ENMCS); Electrical Control System (ECS); Electrical Integrated Control System (ELICS); Integrated Protection and Control System (IPCS)
Your main responsibilities are:
· Write specifications, functional analyzes (including synchronization systems, automatic reconfiguration, power sharing, load shedding, ...), optimized according to the specificities of the projects concerned,
· Develop standard input / output lists
· Evaluate and technically recommend supplier offers,
· Validate the hardware architectures and hardware offered by the suppliers,
· Technically follow orders and manage supplier documentation,
· Coordinate and manage interfaces with process, instrumentation and installation disciplines
· Participate in receiving factories of different equipment communicating with the system ("iFAT")
You are meant for this job if:
· You are an engineer in the electro-technical field with a 5 year experience minimum in an engineering or design office.
· You have a strong knowledge in electrical centralized control and monitoring systems.
· You are thorough, accurate, methodical, reliable and perfectionist.
· Curious and open-minded, you are working easily with various and different cultures, partners and environments.
· You are fluent in English and you are mobile for travel in France and abroad.
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.