🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Communication & Marketing
📅 1909Total Views
📅 20000153Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Marketed Job title
Digital Design Specialist
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Digital Designer who can join our multicultural team.
Job description/Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create digital assets to support Corporate Brand (template creation, training videos, etc.)
• Support asset creation and workflows for digital asset image library
• Lead creative execution of project from creative brief to delivery of digital files
• Support the development of design standards
• Provide expert photographic retouching and embellishment
• Work closely with the Creative team on client project collaboration
• Provide brand reviews of communications and marketing projects to ensure consistency
• Provide design support for leadership presentations
• Provide production support to video and animation projects
• Participate in design discussions and provide creative solutions
• Research industry trends to present ideas and concepts for timely digital innovation
You are meant for this job if
• BA or AA in relevant field of study
• 5+ years' experience using digital design tools including: Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere, etc.
• 5+ years' experience using Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation software
• Expertise using Adobe InDesign for digital workspace
• Proven ability to create motion and still graphics for web and broadcast including video, audio, animation, illustration and photography
• Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
• Expertise in photo and video editing
• Compliance to and support of process standards and team workflows
• Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web production techniques
• Good communication and client support skills
• Good understanding of visual design principles
• Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target audiences
• Strong portfolio showing the breadth of digital design capabilities
• Ability to interpret creative brief and communicate internally
• Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to multi-task projects
• Ability to execute on multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated and sets high goals for self and team
• Meticulous attention to brand consistency and visual details
• Positive and collaborative attitude
•Work experience using Basecamp project platform
• Work experience using Digital Asset Management tools and processes
• Work experience using Adobe scripts
• Work experience using SharePoint
• Knowledge of Adobe Dimension, InVision, Edge, Rush are plus
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”