🔍Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
📅 287Total Views
📅 2000019SRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000 + employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
In TechnipFMC you must interact with different actors at the national and/or international level with Draftsman, Designers, and/or engineers.
· Development of planimetry, plans, standards, material counting, 3D models and review of design specifications
· Complying with the technical, contractual and corporate requirements, within the established program and quality framework
You are meant for this job if
· Technician and/or Technologist (Draftsman of Architecture or Design).
· Experience in companies providing engineering services to the Chemical, Refining, or Petrochemical Industry < 2 years.
· Knowledge intermediate of AutoCAD and Tekla program.
· Knowledge and application of design specifications.
· Knowledge of programs and the ability to interpret and model in 3D.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish
· Basic oral and written communication skills and English
· Soft skills (communication skills and team-player spirit)
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”