🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Finance & Insurance
📅 4282Total Views
📅 20000126Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Assistant Manager F&A AP Operations
We further our transformation in the combined enterprise, TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
To work within the accounting team to meet and exceed customer SLAs / KPIs for the accounting services in compliance with the regulatory requirements for the customers. In addition to ensuring daily & period end transactions, the respective accounting activities should be performed in a timely & efficient manner.
· Process Suppliers invoices with 100% accuracy as per Indian accounting standard.
· Book invoices PO, Non-Po and ensure compliances, TDS,GST, WCT
· Resolve, in collaboration with Business operations, supplier billing discrepancies and related inquiries
· Supplier Payments Domestic / International , as per guidelines.
· Manage payments as per agreed PO terms, ensure adjustment of advances & TDS
· Book Advances as per agreed terms in PO/Sub-contract
· Process Intercompany invoices (book & allocate)
· Manage Monthly /Quarterly Accruals (book & reverse accruals) for Project & non‐project activities
· Manage contractor status on monthly basis.
· Monitor Purchase Orders and liaise with procurement team for PO receipting / GRN and resolving PO discrepancies
· Ensuring accuracy and quality, application of appropriate taxes / VAT on invoices
· Process accounts payable adjustments for errors or omissions
· Create and produce accounts payable‐related reports for management or other review
· Ensure correct liability booking and reversal every month/quarter end/year end.
· Timely tracking of yearly liability reversal as per statutory requirement and ensure reversal of TDS every month.
· Manage Intercompany reconciliation confirmation process as per GL balances
· Help desk for internal and external requests
· Performing vendor and account reconciliations, open balances analysis and other AP month‐end activities as per statutory requirement
· Manage SOD compliance and internal audit/External audit requirement
· Manage internal trainings
· Professional manner and highly organised
· Excellent customer service skills
· Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to root cause of problems
· Analytical skills including collecting and researching data, designing work flow & procedures
· Good Team player, Proactive & adaptable
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
· Focuses activities on customer business priorities
· May require extended working hours during month / quarter end
· Zero defect mindset with attention to details
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
· 10 to 12 years of Indian Accounting experience with at least 3 to 4 years for People Management.
· Chartered Accountant, CA Intermediate or Masters in Commerce
· Sound experience in People Management
· Experience in shared service environment desirable.
· Candidates with working experience of ERP IFS is added advantage
· Preference will be given to one with experience in an India company Oil & Gas Trade
· Good working knowledge of Accounting ERP
· Good working knowledge of Indian Accounting standards
· Good written and verbal communication skill
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of Indian Taxation, TDS,GST,Reverse charge & WCT
· Must be flexible and able to work in 24x7 shifts
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.