🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Finance & Insurance
📅 1747Total Views
📅 2000018RRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Marketed Job title
Assistant Manager - GL Operations
Introduction to the Job
Profile (Skills, Experience & Qualifications):
(i) Must Have
· Must be a Chartered Accountant with6to8Years of Post Qualification experience
· People Managementexperience ofminimum5-7FTE spanis amust
· Must be a Bachelors inAccounting orCommerce
· Hands-on experience in ERP (Oracle/SAP)is a must
· Experiencewith International BPO / KPO preferred
(ii) Nice to have
· Working experience in the oil & gas sector / EPC Industry
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Understanding of GL tools (Oracle / SAP, ARM, MS Office, Hyperion - HFM etc.)
· Record to Report expertise from outsourcing industry preferably Shared Services
· Knowledge of IFRS / GAAP will be preferred
1) Fixed assets
· Create and manage fixed assets register (perform depreciation, additions, transfer, disposal of assets)
· Perform adjustments to fixed assets register
2) Payroll Accounting
· Process payroll (
· Manage vacation and bonus provisions (
3) Bank Accounting
· Book transactions and match bank statements with cash transactions
4) Inter-Company Accounting
· Book inter-company transactions and match IC receivables / payables
· Prepare IC schedules for P&L, BS and accruals
· Resolve IC partner queries
5) Balance Sheet Reconciliations
· Perform Balance sheet reconciliations including Bank, Intercompany, Payroll & FAreconciliations
6) Month-end period close
· Respect and uphold month-end closing schedule
· Record journal vouchers duly supported with backup
· Perform accrual / reclassificationjournals
· MIS Reporting as per agreed month-end calendar
· Co-ordination with AP & AR teams to ensure related accounts entries gets closed
· Adherence to Internal control policies
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”