🔍New Delhi, New Delhi, India
Finance & Insurance
📅 1244Total Views
📅 20000195Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won't find anywhere else. We are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager who can join our multicultural team in Noida, India.
Responsible for the day-to-day processing of the invoices & cash receipts by the team for the global customers . Administer all client queries pertaining to invoices & open receipts using AR system. Perform review, QC and resolve all team queries around billing, cash applications and collections.
· Supervise staff of AR specialists along with overall responsibility for client account management
· Supervise various duties for AR function including:
-Processing billing requests
- Cash Applications
- Monitor AR mailbox
- Intercompany Cash Collections
- AR query management
· Able to review the work of AR Team and build in process controls
· Build solid relationship across all units at various accounting levels.
· Implement best practices and process improvements
· Analyse and perform Month End Close tasks
· Lead and follow through to completion any assigned special projects
· Able to report the performance / SLA of AR Team
· Perform Quality Check / review for the invoices created by AR Team
· All learnings & SOP should be kept updated with changes proposed in process
· Pull AR aging reports, proactively analyse aging reports and identify areas for improvement
· Month- end activities should be performed as per the month-end schedule and should be shared with client regularly
· Monitor performance of direct reports. Provide prompt and objective coaching in accomplishing goals. Conduct performance reviews, recommend salary increases and is actively involved inrecognition and employee development strategies
· Assures effective communication is maintained within the department and externally. Where appropriate, inform employees of company/department plans and progress. Conduct staff meetings at regular intervals
You are meant for this job if
· MBA Finance with 9 - 12 years of Accounts Receivable experiencewith an International BPO / KPO / SSO
· Chartered Accountant would be preferred
· Working experience of IFS , SAP and/or Oracle is a must
· Strong written and verbal skills, analytical skills, and ability to compose and initiate correspondence
· Strong people management experience/expertise
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of end to end accounts receivables in global environment
· Must be flexible and able to work in 24x7 shifts
· Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to root cause of problems
· May require extended working hours during month / quarter ends
· “Zero Defect” mindset with attention to details
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.