🔍Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
📅 2874Total Views
📅 200000VKRequisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Admin Assistant - 3 month contract
We are currently looking for 2x Admin Assistants to support short-term increase in administration workload in Offshore Personnel Services.
· Coordination for onshore meetings (confirming crew, arranging travel & tracking)
· Coordinator support e.g. travel booking, contracting personnel to confirm crew change dates / changes
· Entering vessel schedules into CMS
· Core crew checks
· Goods receipting of invoices
· Issuing & uploading certification into the system
· Arranging medicals
· Assigning e-learning for new starts
· Work histories
· Project specific documentation / requests e.g. offshore readiness, helicopter registration, background checks
· Ordering PPE
· Support with data cleanse
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”