got the ideas, we’ve got the company.
an industry leader in solving the world’s most pressing water reuse,\r
industrial, irrigation, municipal, and drinking water needs. Through\r
desalination, advanced membrane, separation solutions, and water reuse and\r
wastewater management and process technologies, Suez delivers added value to\r
Services provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet\r
assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to\r
make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve\r
issues through immediate troubleshooting action or short-term planning and plan\r
for long term preventive action.
to the Field Service Leader (Malaysia), specific responsibilities for the\r
position include but not limited to:
· Ensuring compliance of the company with the requirement of the Department of Environment (DOE).
· Submit validated or certified accurately of reports to DOE and/or any other related government departments, keeps abreast on the latest regulations in the application of programs to remove hazards from workplace.
· Managing scheduled wastes with comprehensive understanding of regulatory framework, waste management concept and accepted good management practices.
· Ensure that schedule wastes in the premises are managed and handled properly in accordance with the legal requirement.
· Supervision of overall Waste Water Treatment Plant facility operation and maintenance of outfall discharges.
· Maintaining performance monitoring for Waste Water Treatment Plant.
· Obtain, update and maintain plans and standard operating procedure for environment.
· Implement water competency program, assessment and continual improvement plan.
· Perform other duties assigned by superior.
· Maintain availability on a 24-hour per day/365 day per year call basis to ensure coverage for EHS and production emergencies.
· Implement and promote SUEZ EHS and Ethics policies. Manage contracts and assignments in compliance with applicable regulations and encourage good employee safety practices.