The Field Service Technician will provide routine field service support for our core total organic carbon (TOC) instruments and accessories at customer sites predominantly in the Midwest including Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Additional customer sites will be serviced as needed within the US. In this role, you will troubleshoot a variety of routine problems related to operation, maintenance, and the calibration of the equipment. There is generally no on-call, weekend, or holiday work associated with this role. This is a home-based position with travel and will require residing within an hour of a major airport, preferably in the greater Chicagoland area (preferably Northwest of Chicago).
· Conduct service activities on all TOC product lines including maintenance, calibration of equipment, inspection, repair, performance testing, and customer communications.
· Conduct validations of TOC instruments at pharmaceutical sites
· Have the ability to travel extensively, and work schedules that will fluctuate based on customer and business needs / demands
· Write clear and concise reports for customers
· Organize and maintain accurate field parts stock
· Accurately account for all inventory transactions
· Plan services and parts shipments for those services
· Represent SUEZ in the most responsible and professional manner as this single role represents the entire company in all that is done
· Ensure compliance with all aspects of safety on the job, including the operation and maintenance of an assigned company vehicle and comply with all Suez Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) policies