WE'RE LOOKING FOR EI&C Controls Engineer
Employment type Contrato fijo
Leonia, New Jersey, 07605
Reference Number req12196
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent from an accredited University or College
• 2 to 5 years’ experience developing PLC, HMI and SCADA programs for process control applications, specifically for Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric and GE systems
• Minimum 5 years RSLogix5000/Studio 5000 programming with demonstrated successful experience. Network communications: Ethernet IP, ControlNet, MODBUS TCP.
• Automation testing experience (simulation and/or field environment): PID controller and Variable Speed Drive configuration
• Experience interpreting process control documents and working knowledge of P&IDs.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities. Ability to write reports, Operations Manuals and training documents.
• Proven ability to follow set of procedures and standards, and extrapolate new concepts from established standards
• Knowledge of and/or demonstrated ability to learn equipment and processes related to SUEZ WTS products and systems including but not limited to Ozone Generators and UV Disinfection Systems
• Valid passport and driver’s license.
• Strong focus on customer relationships (external/internal). Understands balance between customer and SUEZ teams
• Basic knowledge and/or prior experience with water/wastewater treatment processes
• Understanding of process equipment including pumps, valves, instrumentation, relief valves, regulators, pneumatic systems, etc.
• Electrical experience particularly with electrical panels and water treatment equipment
• Ability to operate under pressure on tight timelines while producing detailed and accurate documents
• Ability to quickly shift focus from one technical issue to another while maintaining commitment to accuracy and precision
• Ability to schedule, prioritize and manage numerous projects simultaneously
What will you be doing?
• PLC, HMI and SCADA programming of control systems for Ozone and UV water and wastewater treatment systems.
• Configuration and testing of PLC data and IO networks.
• Read and process engineering documents, including P&IDs, process design guidelines, Functional Descriptions, Electrical Schematics, Communications Network Architecture and engineering best practices guides.
• Collaborate in cross-functional project team discussions and meetings, and proactively seek relevant details for programming deliverables.
• Interpret and follow contract and customer specifications
• Contribute to the design of process controls strategies and documentation with operator and equipment safety in mind.
• Communicate in a formal, professional, and technical manner to various audiences
• Provide timely support for field service teams during commissioning, trouble-shooting, and issue resolution
• Work with 3rd-party system integrators to coordinate plant design and operation as needed
• Establish, maintain, implement and follow Suez standard practices for programming.
• Execute projects for Ozone and Ultraviolet disinfection systems
• Participate in customer witnessed FAT, SAT and other related Control System checkouts as needed
• Work with internal stakeholders to provide input up front in the project cycle including bids, design reviews and factory testing
• Travel 25%, for site visits and installation and startup support
Compensation: Anual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Lead Professional
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions