Location: Asia-Pacific, India, Greater Noida
Type of contract: Regular
Job open date: 01/04/2020
Company department: Infrastructure Operations Management
STMicroelectronics is a leading semiconductor company, a world key player thanks to our 43,200 employees including 8,300 working in R&D.
ST’s products are found everywhere today. And together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving, homes, factories, and cities, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. Everywhere microelectronics makes a positive contribution to people lives, ST is there.
In 2018, we were ranked by the Randstad Employer Brand Research Award among the 5 most attractive companies in France, for our values of excellence, our integrity and the respect of our employees.
To support corporate business application 24x7 with strong techno function knowledge with good attitude and aptitude.
competent to do root cause analysis
· Education Level Required - B.Tech(Computer Science), Years of Work Experience - 3 to 5, Desired Competencies are - Adaptability, Flexibility, Team Work/Cooperation.The Other skills required are Must have below knowledge
- Good Knowledge on Oracle PL SQL, SAP, Java
- Good working knowledge of unix
- ITIL certified
· 5 - Master degree
· 2-5 years
CONTACT & APPLY FORM:
Learn more about STMicroelectronics on: www.st.com
And ask you questions:
· LinkedIn : STMicroelectronics
· Facebook : STMicroelectronics