40 - Experienced
EOL Sr. Engr - New Product Development and Introduction M/F
· Defines , drive and take accountability on the new process brick at End of Line (process setting, materials, equipment capability) development from Mat 10 validation up to Mat 20 qualification release.
· Take accountability of technical knowledge transfer to Assy Operations counterparts.
· Supports the Line stressing activities of new products/processes towards seamless launch to mass production in meeting performance objectives in Yield, Quality and Cost.
· Process Coverage : Wet Chemical Process (Sn Plating, Backside Chemical Etching, Deflash)
· Represents ST Calamba in Worldwide Technical Community Forums in BEMT
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
· Wet process for IC Assembly (QFN)
· Fully Understands Chemistries used in IC Assmbly
· Semiconductor Assembly Trends (Packaging, Materials, Equipment Capability)
· Advanced Product Quality Planning concepts
· Fundamentals of Reliability test and Basic Failure Analysis Method
· Basic Project Managements
· Advanced Statistics
· Design of Experiment
· 8 Disciplines of Problem Solving
· Leadership Skills
· English Communication Skills
Asia-Pacific, Philippines, Calamba
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Desired start date