Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. As a QA engineer at Hivebrite, you'll be responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Track quality assurance metrics, like open defect counts
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· Great oral and written communication in English
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75009)
· Experience: > 2 years