Blendeez is a web platform that enhances communication between all the software of a company. We offer an orchestration engine that enables tools to speak the same language and remove the friction of integration that still exists today. As a start-up incubated at station F, Blendeez is looking to recruit its first tech and non tech employees.
Blendeez’s ambition is to become the french leader in software orchestration in the coming 2 years to turn out to be in the top 3 worldwide in the next 5 years. The company wants to transform the IT services market by providing an out of the box integration solution, easy to use and built for the end user.
Because we are more than just a software provider, we developed the 3Ps framework to have a positive impact: People, Product and Planet. From an environmental perspective, we allocate 1% of our revenue, dedicate 1% of our time and give back 1% of our products to organisations that aim to protect the environment. From a management perspective, we put humans as a core differentiator of our business: we have a DOERs culture, constructed around autonomy, responsibility and trust in our teams. Wherever you are, we let you work remotely or in our offices to define your own work life balance.
We're looking for a Product Designer to take on the challenge of designing a new way to connect software, and bring that experience to non tech users. We're looking for someone who thrives on meaningful work, and is willing to take a long-term view of how we can change an entire industry.
· Lead UX and visual design in the development of new products and features
· Work with founders and wider product team to define the scope of products
· Work with the product team to quickly prototype ideas, and both collaborate internally and test externally to iterate on prototypes
· Take part in user research, to help identify problems, test assumptions and inspire solutions
· Work across many design tools at various levels of fidelity and interactivity
· Develop, expand and impose our design system
· Have at least 2 years relevant design experience at a product-driven company in tech
· Are an expert in UX, and either UI or visual design
· Constantly push yourself to make your work pixel-perfect, and believe that the small details make all the difference
· Empathise deeply with the users' problems, and love using your design toolkit to solve these problems creatively
· Think in systems, and are able to architect and execute a shared design language of patterns and behaviour
1 meeting with CEO + 1 with CTO
Welcome aboard (2h max)
Salary based on experience
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 10 February 2020
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 1 year
· Possible full remote