Founded in June 2018 by Maxime Huzar, Quentin Drillon et Gustave Roche, SpaceFill is creating the first connected European Warehousing Network.
SpaceFill provides on-demand warehousing for industrial companies across France. We help companies find the best storage solution, manage their stock online and optimize their whole supply chain organization through an online interface/
SpaceFill has been growing very quickly since its inception. We have raised 1M€ four months after our creation, and we have reached 250 customers and more than 3M€ of revenues 18 months later.
At SpaceFill, we believe that the UX of any feature is as important as the underlying functionality to create value for our users.
Your mission will thus is to be fully integrated to the development of all SpaceFill's product features, from discovery to delivery. We are looking for someone that is driven by understanding how our users think and who is willing to get his hands dirty in testing new prototypes and in conducting discovery interviews.
What will you be doing:
· Act as an advocate for our users
· Prototype new features and UX flows to get direct feedback from users as quickly as possible
· Conduct user interviews to discover and refine our understanding of their needs
· Define product and user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
· Find creative UI to not only have the simplest tool but the most beautiful interface on the market
· Follow-up of the implementation of your work with the development team
· Define and standardize our design system and workflow
· Help improve SpaceFill global identity and occasionally work on interfaces for sales and communication tools
This position is very important for our company that will go from 20 to 50 employees in the next 6 months after your arrival and expand in international markets. You will be the first Product Designer - a role we are convinced is key in making sure we understand all aspects of user needs.
· 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer, or similar role, preferably working on SaaS or B2B products
· Empathy for users and high curiosity for our market, our competitors and our business
· You have an appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving to detailed visual design—prototyping with tools like Figma or Framer is a strong plus
· Appetence to conduct user interviews to refine understanding users needs
· Strong UX sensibility and experience in applying research insights to design
· You think in systems and are able to build digital products from the ground up, not just design interface elements or websites
· Your portfolios demonstrate creativity, and you have a real passion for graphic design
· Fluent in English
What we offer:
· An opportunity to join one of the most promising B2B marketplaces in France and in Europe
· The ability to work on a truly innovative product
· An attractive remuneration package and equity
· Restaurant tickets and transportation costs
· Health insurance covered
· An amazing and fast paced work environment in a red-brick house at the heart of Oberkampf (in the 11th arrondissement of Paris)
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 01 July 2020
· Location: Paris, France (75011)
· Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
· Experience: > 3 years