Awarded “Most Badass Growth-Hacking Tool of the Year”, we have, at Phantombuster, big plans for the years to come.
Every day, thousands of people around the world use our platform. Phantombuster gives them the knowledge and the tools to set up the best growth-hacking strategies. Despite being different, all users share the same goal: generate growth.
Our clients are marketers, recruiters, salespeople or influencers who want to find quality prospects, grow their audiences or automate any action they do on the Web on a repetitive basis.
As a young startup that has just raised funds and is in hyper-growth, hiring is one of our main challenges. Don't hesitate to apply to become part of our adventure.
If you’re not sure what our tool is about, don't hesitate try it on our website! If you’re wondering what it feels like being at the edge of a new way to approach marketing & sales, contact us or apply :)
The design team works across most projects at Phantombuster—from our brand voice and websites to events, and even printed publications. And since Phantombuster’s main audience is marketers and other people who build products, we agonize over and take pride in crafting user-friendly and user-focused experiences.
· Specialize in our core product and work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for that product.
· Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop.
· Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and project teams.
· Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership.
You may be fit for this role if you:
· Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
· Have experience designing for business and developer-focused products.
· Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to.
· Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
· Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design.
· You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect.
· Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors.
· Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow.
· Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Phantombuster.
· Have 5+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company.
· First you’ll have a call with a team member, to talk about the position and its missions, answer your questions about Phantombuster, and let you introduce yourself.
· Then you will meet with Guillaume our CEO.
· The final step consists of a quick test with the team.
· These steps can be divided into several days.
· We guarantee you a quick answer, whether it is negative or positive.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 01 October 2019
· Location: Paris, France (75013)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 5 years