Colonies’ mission is to create tomorrow‘s housing experience.
People are progressively adopting new lifestyles as independence, flexibility, community and sharing are becoming key values. Meanwhile traditional housing offer has not evolved over the past decades and is still complex and inflexible. This is why we set out to bring flexible urban housing, making the most of what careful design, state of the art technology and a bustling community can provide.
Created in Paris in 2017, Colonies designs and operates housing buildings located in large cities.
Our places are fully furnished and equipped, mixing private studios for intimacy and common spaces for sharing. Our offer is all-included to make sure our tenants can focus on what really matters to them. Moving to a new place can be challenging and intimidating: this is why we foster community through regular events and activities.
After raising a €11 million financing round with investors such as Idinvest Partners, Global Founders Capital, Kima Ventures and Financière Saint James, Colonies is accelerating its growth and will start launching developments and operations across Continental European markets with a focus on Germany, Benelux and Switzerland.
Part of Colonies German office, you will work closely with the Experience Manager to offer the best experience possible to the tenants of Colonies' amazing coliving spaces in the center of Berlin.
· Support the Experience Manager for all daily communications with Colonies’ German tenants (check-ins, problem reports, payment follow-ups...)
· Contribute to building a community by organizing events, finding perks and sending newsletters to our tenants.
· Manage all suppliers involved in the operations of the houses and supervise the technical interventions required for maintenance purposes (plumbing, cleaning...)
· Participate in the administrative tasks required to run the German office (invoices, office management...).
· Take part in the opening of new colivings in Berlin and Germany (benchmark studies, sourcing furniture and suppliers, pre-openings ...).
· Manage punctual projects for Colonies' development in Germany.
Curious, multi-skilled and independent, you are ready to take part in an exciting adventure!
You are as comfortable working on strategic projects in an office, as you are comfortable dealing with suppliers in the field. Generous and empathic, you are eager to think out of the box to make sure our tenants live the best experience possible.
6/9 month internship, internship agreement mandatory.
Fluent in German and English. French is a nice bonus.
Based in Berlin.
Focus/technical interview (with case-study)
· Contract Type: Internship (Between 6 and 9 months)
· Start Date: 17 February 2020
· Location: Berlin, Germany ()
· Education Level: BTEC Higher National Diploma