The size of the insurance industry is huge : it’s bigger than the banking industry. Yet it is stuck in the past. It desperately needs reinvention.
Our mission at Luko is to do just that : to redefine insurance and to make it just the way it should be: simple , transparent and truly protective
At Luko, we offer a new model. We take a flat fee on insurance premiums, the rest goes to paying premiums. If there’s any money left from those premiums at the end of the year, it goes straight to a charity. This is how we can prevent fraud, while reimbursing claims really fast.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience
Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing problems. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home. In just 12 months, we have convinced over 20 000 users to trust us.
We are backed by the best European and American VCs (Xavier Niel, Speed Invest, Founders Fund, Accel Partners…).
And it is just the beginning !
We are the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and the number 1 neo-insurance in France. We just raised 20M from Accel Partners
We are a team of 40 ambitious & creative talents (coming from Facebook, Doctolib, Devialet, Airbnb, Inria, AXA, BCG, Rocket-Internet...) eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Join us !
Luko's mission is to protect homes🏡
Our products focus on real estate so do our claims ! To be the best at managing claims, we owe it to the customers to develop the capacity to analyse and quantify damages and repair services.
As in-house expert, you will be integrating the Claims Management team to :
· Analyze claims to provide technical opinion to the claims manager (in-house expertise)
· Train claims manager on real estate matters and pricing
· Encrypt repairs to be able to propose over-the-counter reimbursement and/or the intervention of craftsmen
· Give an opinion / provide a counter offer to the repair quotation sent to Luko
· In collaboration with product and tech build damage repair pricing tech & anti fraud
· Contribute to the creation of a craftsmen network
· In the event of a very big disaster, you will go to the field to carry out the job of an inspector
· Be the expert that a customer can talk to in case of technical questions
· You have great knowledge of the construction industry or experience as an expert for real estate and for insurance
· You have high degree of autonomy, driven and energetic
· You are collaborative and empathetic individual
· You have a keen ability to prioritize tasks and fast execution
· You have a getting things done attitude, self starter with willingness to roll up sleeves
· You are ready for flat hierarchy and open communication with highly engaged peers
· Screening Call
· 1st interview
· 2nd interview
· Meet the team 🍻
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75011)
· Education Level: No Diploma
· Experience: > 7 years
· Occasional remote authorized