Hivebrite helps organizations foster stronger bonds with, and between, their members and constituents. Launched in 2015, Hivebrite has over 400 clients in over 40 countries and is dedicated to providing the tools needed to build and engage online communities.
We deliver the industry’s most advanced all-in-one community engagement SaaS platform; organizations use it to create community sites and private portals to manage their memberships, create and promote events, share employment and mentoring opportunities, collect payments, and communicate directly with their members. The platform also strengthens connections between members through direct interaction like messaging, forums, directory tools, and in-person events.
The Hivebrite team is looking for an Operations Engineer to help us scale, simplify and streamline our artefacts delivery/quality in a multi-region environment.
· Continous Integration, Continous Delivery, Continuous Security pipelines.
· Production releases, patches for a multi-region environment
· Solid montoring and alerting systems
· Root cause analysis for production errors
· Scalability of the global infrastructure of the service
· Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Linux, Git and Docker
· Solid background in software engineering
· Good knowledge of the open source ecosystem and solutions
· Good communications skills
· Familiar with PostgreSQL databases
· At least one relevant production experience doing DevOps
· Good knowledge of Golang and Ruby is a plus
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75009)
· Experience: > 5 years