Data&Data is an intelligence technology company that provides services to Luxury brands to help them gain market insights about their online distribution and growth of their products in the grey market, leveraging all through the power of Artificial Intelligence. After launching our anti-counterfeiting solution in 2015, we launched an unprecedented solution against grey market sales in 2016.
As a data scientist at Data&Data, you will have the possibility to work on a wide variety of projects, including:
• Enhancing our crawling and scraping algorithms.
• Untangling APIs of social media and marketplaces from around the world.
• Designing algorithms for processing and analyzing data.
• Scaling our architecture to process more bytes at ever-faster rates.
• Implementing a bulletproof strategy for testing and maintenance.
• Developing internal monitoring or productivity tools.
• Have 1+ years of experience with a scripting or OO language, ideally Python.
• Master SQL queries, and feel at ~ in a Unix terminal.
• Have previous experience working with startups.
• Are driven, with strong interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Are well rounded, proactive, can multitask and ship top quality code on time.
• Big data, cloud or NoSQL technologies (Hadoop, MS Azure, Neo4j, etc.).
• Applied machine learning or computer vision.
• Having worked with startups or agile teams.
• Fluency in a language other than English or French (East Asian languages in particular).
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75013)