Data&Data is an intelligence technology company that provides services to Luxury brands to help them gain market insights about their online distribution and growth of their products in the grey market, leveraging all through the power of Artificial Intelligence. After launching our anti-counterfeiting solution in 2015, we launched an unprecedented solution against grey market sales in 2016.
Data&Data leverages artificial intelligence to track product sales on the internet, across independent websites, marketplaces, and social media. We offer solutions to deal against both counterfeiting and grey-market.
As a business/data analyst intern, your core mission will be to get more value out of our data.
As part of this mission, you will:
• Uncover and report on quantitative and qualitative insights.
• Design and build client reports or dashboards.
• Participate in client meetings and collect client feedback.
• Help put together client reports.
• An excellent communicator, operational in English.
• Value-driven, proactive, and curious about the business side of things.
• Critical-minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Result-oriented, organized and resourceful, enabling you to deliver on time.
• Able to interpret data and tell the story behind it.
• Are able to craft your own Python/R/SQL to fetch and manipulate the data you need.
• Are a final year student or recent graduate.
• Are native or bilingual English and/or French speaker.
• Have worked with startups or agile teams before.
• Have experience with data visualisation tools.
• Have experience with machine learning, information retrieval, or NLP.
· Contract Type: Internship
· Location: Paris, France (75013)