· Act as transversal support to Regional HRBP Team in the full spectrum of HR campaigns along the year in order to support the business strategies in workforce and human capital management
· Career Management - participate and support the Career Interviews campaign (coordination of nominations with support of HR Service Centre, monitoring and follow up with HRBPs on completion of interview records and post-interview surveys etc.), Career Network (internal mobility governance process) and various staff engagement initiatives (e.g. Next Generation Day)
· Recruitment - participate in transversal recruitment programs such as Graduate Program
· C&B (Compensation & Benefits) - participate and support the Annual Compensation Review, Job Matching/Benchmark Exercise and other ad hoc C&B topics driven by the Lines of Business/function, with strong coordination between country HRs, Regional HRBPs and C&B team including but not limited to consolidation and analysis support
· TDI (Talent Development & Inclusion) - support the HRBP coordination for various TDI campaigns such as Talent Management, Performance Management, Development Programs, Promotion, ensure smooth interaction and data intervention through the process
· Reporting - coordinate with HR Analytics on any specific reporting needs from the Lines of Business/function, support HR presentations for Regional HRBPs or Heads of Business/Function if needed
· ER (Employee Relations) - support the Regional ER Officer in confidential ER cases management including reporting, management dashboard and coordination with HRBPs and other stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, Legal) and global HR counterparts
· Participate in HR projects and continuous improvements of HR processes as and when assigned
· In charge of the development of new tools for monitoring the Regional HRBPs activities
· Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or similar
· Solutions driven; ability to prioritize and work under pressure
· Process oriented, ability to challenge and simplify processes
· Detailed oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, sensitivity of operational control
· Good Excel/reporting analytics and PowerPoint presentation skills
· “Think out of the box” to bring new ideas
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full-time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients' projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The HR Business Analyst is a Support for the Regional HR Business Partners (HRBP) team by helping to monitor and coordinate the HR activities and/or projects for the Front Office/ Support Functions in the Region.
In that sense, he/she has a centralizing role for the Regional HRBP team together with the HR Specialist teams, countries HR and global HR counterparts. He/she is required to give a regional and transversal view on different HR topics when requested by HRBPs or the Heads of Business Lines/Functions. He/she will liaise with the HR Middle Office teams, HR Specialists and/or country HR teams actively.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000SO7
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 17/11/2019
Date of publication: 18/10/2019