Vos missions au quotidien
In your role, directly facing asset managers and fund investors, you will:
· Receive and place new transactions received from shareholders (subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers) in the transfer agency system, according to procedures in place;
· Manage the SWIFT queues and ensure that the repair SWIFT messages are processed within the funds trading cut-off times;
· Ensure daily deadlines are met in a multi-batch environment;
· Process Capital Calls and Dividends, including communication to investors;
· Follow-up on payments made and received;
· Carry on reporting activities for clients and investors;
· Ensure effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to relevant procedures;
· Chase Clients when requested;
· Handle internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner;
· Act as point of reference or expertise for colleagues;
· Ensure effective compliance and controls in own area;
· Prepare / Update procedures and checklists in cooperation with management;
· Participate to tests and trainings when requested;
· Produce monthly KPIs / Permanent Supervision within the agreed deadline;
· Participate in periodical audits, Compliance and Risk sample checks.
Et si c'était vous ?
· Good knowledge of Alternative Investment funds;
· Manage operational aspects, legal obligations and client expectations;
· Good transversal knowledge of Transfer Agency activities;
· Knowledge of the MultiFonds TA system;
· Good knowledge of Excel (Knowledge of Macro's being a benefit);
· Advanced level in French, English, Italian and German.
· Team spirit;
· Client orientation behavior;
· Strong organizational skills and quality focused;
· Strong time management and communication skills;
· Availability for a mission ending the 31st of December 2020;
· Position not subject to MIF II.
Plus qu'un poste, un tremplin
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Pourquoi nous choisir ?
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities business line of Société Générale Group, is one of the main Administration and Custody actors for mutual funds in Luxembourg. We offer a complete range of services for institutional clients: liquidity management, compensation, depositary and conservation services, funds administration and asset servicing, transfer agent and issuer services.
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise.
Le groupe s'engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents , quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité sexuelle ou de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l'objet d'une discrimination.
Entité: Société Générale Securities Services
Date de début: 01/04/2020
Date de publication: 03/02/2020