1. Check the quality and exhaustiveness of through the process of Product Control.
2. Control the level 1 quality framework for accounting and financial information.
3. Strong contribution during the accounting closing with investigation and review of any closing issued and anomalies identified by external auditors.
4.Assistance to Finance Division and Internal Auditor on accounting standards with the help of Norms Experts.
The candidate must possess knowledge of Product Control functions on the following aspects:
1. Risk and Income Attribution - Along with PnL , income attribution (break up of PnL in terms of risk) is being prepared using income attribution tool
2. Perform controls such as off market price controls or treasury breaches control
3. Provide commentaries for PnL swing . Interact with internal clients like FO , onshore team, reconciliation, oper : trade support, RISQ, VAL and Commando team.
4. In the process of chaining (Market Data, calculations bricks, SI) and impacts on other actors (Accounting Team, RISK, FO)
5. Understanding the risks associated with different products
6. Control aspects: market risk, credit risk.
7. Understanding the P & L of Income Allocation
Why Join Us
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a fully owned subsidiary of the European banking major, Societe Generale .
SGGSC has over 15 years of experience in sustainable delivery across information technology and banking operations. We are an employee focused organization, known for the extensive opportunities we provide for career progression and development.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000KW2
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 17/01/2020