Bring in the Best Coding practices with High quality and efficiency.
· Java 8 or Kotlin is mandatory
· Angular4+, MVC frameworks – Angular
· CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
· HTML 5, CSS Modules, Bootstrap, Web pack, npm
· jQuery, jQueryUI
· Able to integrate existing API (REST)
· Git/GitHub, Continuous integration using maven & Jenkins
· Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
· Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
· Hands-on experience with at least 2 years in Spring and Hibernate technologies.
· Hands-on experience in Agile best practices TDD, BDD, Refactoring and Clean Code.
· Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented. Would be great if worked on Agile or Continuous Delivery (CD) based projects before.
· Good to have exposure to Investment banking domain.
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Société Générale is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 151,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Société Générale serves 30 million individual customers worldwide. Global Investment Management & Services: Société Générale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody and under management. Corporate & Investment Banking: Société Générale ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance The position is part of Bangalore team developing real-time, multithreaded, highly complex trading systems for Investment Banking division of Societe Generale. The position offers opportunity to specialize in a core investment banking domain with exposure to trading business process, complex financial products, risk and pricing management. It offers opportunity to apply and learn high end technical architecture with performance, scalability, adaptability and reactivity concerns. Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self confidence, self learning, and collective ownership principles.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000BXQ
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 26/03/2020