ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank.
The Fast IT teams aims to become the center of expertise of the digital tools for the Channels Agency, of the client BDDF (the French Bank of the Societe Generale group). You will be part of this team.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Responsible for the collection, analysis and documentation of a client's business requirements;
· Review business requirements to ensure quality of requirements;
· Understand client's priorities of projects and requests. Assess client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs and recommends options, risks and cost vs. benefits;
· Conduct feasibility studies and draft proposals for evaluation by appropriate users and managers. Develop and assist in the presentation of business cases;
· Write and communicate functional requirements for the implementation of business solutions.
· Coordinate with other teams to delivering functional requirements;
· Define test strategy along with detailed test cases and coordinate to have test results validated during user acceptance testing;
· Work with various development teams and users to ensure needs and builds are done as expected and within time and budget.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
A little about You:
· Senior level skills in using tools such as Confluence, Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Project,Word, PowerPoint);
· Proved experience as Business Analyst in others IT project, is a must;
· Proved experience to work in an Agile Environment, in different IT projects, is a must;
· Good analytical skills in analyzing a given problem and document options with a recommendation;
· Experience with Jira will be a very big plus;
· Experience as a Scrum Master, in IT projects, will be very appreciated;
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
· A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
· A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
· Fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
· Good analytical skills in analyzing a given problem and document options with a recommendation
· Good command of French, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in French-only meetings.
· Fluent in English.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
Job code: 19000M2F
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 07/10/2019
Date of publication: 09/09/2019
IT Business Analyst/Scrum Master with French
Permanent contract | Bucuresti - Romania | Information Technology
· Home Job Offers IT Business Analyst/Scrum Master with French
· All our job offers
· Advice to candidates
· Group Société Générale website
· Contact form
· Profiles wanted
· Legal information
Follow Us :
Recruitment - Société Générale