You will be part of the “Client Service Managers” team covering of Alternative Investment Funds.
You will contribute to the support of our long-term relationships with our clients and internal partners.
We require you to be inquisitive, to suggest new solutions to improve the quality of service delivery.
You will have to actively listen in order to understand the precise requirements of our internal partners and clients.
· Consolidate KPIs, board packs, quality charts for the AIF clients;
· Produce and send reports for clients;
· Administrative tasks anticipating the accounts opening in our system;
· Support on operational procedures documentation (SLA, Information Memorandum);
· Follow-up on overdrafts;
· Make general communication to our clients;
· Maintenance of static data's and authorized list of signatures;
· Support and help organizing client service review meetings;
· Support on some audit requests;
· Support Invoicing team;
· Participate to AIFM due diligences and Client Service Reviews;
· Front clients under the supervision of CSMs;
· Support credit risk.
· Knowledge of the AIF industry;
· Fluent in English, French or German;
· Self-driven and able to work independently;
· Good communication skills;
· Teamwork skills;
· Position not subject to MIF II.
· Duration: 4 - 6 months minimum; full-time Internship;
· Desired starting date: February 2020;
· Internship agreement needed.
Why Join Us
Our Recruitment process:
The short-listed candidates will be invited to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).
Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS), the Securities Business Line of Société Générale Group is one of the first Administrators and Custodians of Undertakings for Collective Investment (UCIs) in Luxembourg. It offers a full range of Securities Services to institutional clients: Cash Management, Custody and Depositary Bank services, Fund Administration and Asset Servicing services and Transfer Agency services.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000YV5
Business unit: Société Générale Securities Services
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 09/04/2020