As intern in the Business Management Office (BMO) Team, your main responsibility will be to support all kind of business management activities within the Global Markets department. In particular, assist in the development, monitoring and protection of the Frankfurt based market activities.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Support strategic projects for Global Markets
· Assist in the simplification and optimization of Client-Front-to-Back processes
· Perform ad hoc studies on behalf of BMO
· Support logistic and infrastructure matters for Global Markets with the help of local Facilities and administrative assistants
· Support BMO in their responsibility to monitor costs, regular indicators and dashboards
· Analyse noticeable variations or peculiarities
· Support the team in their effort to permanently improve the existing control framework
· Assist that setups regarding Permanent Supervision are complete and performed
Experience & Technical Skills
· Currently enrolled at a university in the area of Business Administration or Finance with excellent academic credentials
· Ideally you have past experience within a Support Unit either through internships or bank apprenticeships
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills
· Very good written and oral communication skills
· Fluency in German and English is required (both written and orally)
· Very good command of MS Office
· Programming skills are a plus
Personal Skills & Competencies
· Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
· Quality and results-orientated with very good attention to detail
· Open-minded with willingness to learn
· Pro-active team player
· Self-confident and self-disciplined personality
Was wir bieten
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV (including your expected graduation date), cover letter all relevant certificates. Please also indicate your preferred start date and the possible duration for the internship.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG CIB
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2020/10/23