You will get involved in the accounting activities for the entities of Societe Generale European Business Services.
Your Role in a Nutshell
· Primary accounting activities: invoice processing, payments;
· Offers support to the production teams;
· Asists in month-end closing activities;
· Propose and participate to implementation of process simplification or improvement;
· Report to the supervisor locally;.
A little about You
· Strong academic record in Finance & Accounting (Academy of Economic Studies of Bucharest);
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (formulas, functions, pivot tables charts);
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200004FN
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 31/03/2020
Date of publication: 12/02/2020