- Provide Policy and Procedural support to staff – both Verbal and Written communication
- Adhere to information security guidelines of Societe Generale Global Service Center (SG GSC)
- Maintain utmost confidentiality of the information received
Sound knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Knowledge of Process mapping,Process documentation
- Knowledge of Management Information System(MIS)and reporting to work on daily weekly monthly reports
- Experience of working on Human Resource Information System(HRIS) E.g. PeopleSoft , SAP
- Knowledge of process/functions within the Human Resource(HR) back office domain such as on boarding, recruitment, workforce administration, compensation and benefits, payroll, international mobility
- Good client interaction skills
- Flexible to work across shifts and time zones
- Good communication skills
- Good keyboard and typing skills'
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200004W5
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 29/03/2020