Working in the engineering team of Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited in Tokyo, you will participate to all the stages of the structuring and life of the products proposed to large Japanese financial institutions (for distribution to their clients or for own account).
This is role is for the duration of 12 months - 13 months (Possible extension up to 24 months).
The target start date is around the end of June or early July 2020.
· Structuring of new products (design of the product, its commercial pitch and legal documentation, as well as engineering of its internal management processes, on all types of underlying's – equities, rates, FX, credit, alternative investment);
· Ongoing maintenance of existing clients and products (client queries, performance analysis, secondary market requests)
· Management of exceptional events affecting products after their launch
· Quantitative background;
· Ability to communicate in English (orally and in writing);
· Good command of Excel;
· Basic knowledge in programming;
· Rigor, intellectual curiosity and adaptability;
· Master's degree student (in particular students of engineering schools) or Master's degree holder
· Less than 1-year professional work experience after graduation
· Preferable of being able to work in full time from 8:50-17:00 for 5 days per week (Some overtime hours will be required.) Additional skills that would be welcomed:
· Knowledge of financial products and mathematical finance;
· Ability to communicate in Japanese or French;
· * Subject to obtaining a proper visa working in Japan.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200007QQ
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: 01/07/2020
Date of publication: 24/03/2020