You will join the center of expertise DLP (Data Loss Protection) in the department Infrastructure and IT Security. The team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills and it is in charge of building and running solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leaks for the different business lines of the Société Générale Group.
You will implement the necessary developments and automations using Python to increase the relevance and performance of the DLP technical platform.
Your Role in a Nutshell :
As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
· Analyze the needs of the Security teams and to give them support;
· Develop new scripts or change the existing scripts for the Group's DLP platform;
· Manage and follow-up of incidents related to these scripts, when it is necessary;
· Transfer the knowledge regarding the functionality of the scripts to the Level 3 support and infrastructure team (Paris, Bucharest & India);
· Give support for IT Security team from the test phase until the final form of their needs;
· Deploy scripts on the UAT environment.
A little about you :
· Bachelor or Master degree ;
· Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
· Basic skills in scripting / Python development;
· Experience with Data Loss Protection (Email & Browsing) solutions, preferably Symantec;
· Knowledge of Symantec technologies and workstation security (antivirus, network filtering, email filtering, antispam..) ;
· Knowledge of Windows system / Active directory and network (IP, Internet, Lan, Internet).
We also value:
· Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (SCCM, SCOM, WSUS);
· Proactive and reactive attitude;
· Knowledge of French is a plus;
· Team spirit;
· Autonomy, ability to manage and carry out a project;
· Good analytical and synthesis skills.
To be part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company's activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 2000083E
Business unit: SG European Business Services
Starting date: 08/06/2020
Date of publication: 09/04/2020