Your main responsibilities are to:
• Drafting, and supporting negotiators on ISDA Master Agreements, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Give-Up Agreements and related documentation in compliance with global standards.
• Liaising and co-ordinating with the internal stakeholders such as Credit Risk Management, Collateral Management, Operations, Treasury, Business and Tax teams during the process of drafting and negotiation of contracts
• To input client and contract data into the bank's systems and update on a real time basis
• Assisting in special projects such as contracts review and contracts abstraction
• Keeping a track of entire contractual process and providing critical analysis on executed contracts
Technical / Functional skills
Should be Young Law graduate with minimum score of 75% and must have been graduated from a reputed University.
Experience- 7+ years of relevant experience in Contract management or ISDA Master agreemen ts
Extensive understanding of the drafting skills and Knowledge of International Commercial Contracts and Agreements, especially ISDA Master Agreement, Global Master Repurchase Agreement, Global Master Stock Lending Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements and Non Disclosure Agreements would be an added advantage.
Excellent collaboration and Team Spirit .
Willingness to Learn and deliver.
Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
Analytical skills and process oriented
Ability to work under pressure and work as part of the team.
Why Join Us
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
· Market Documentation - Abstraction, Drafting, Review and Edit contract documentation for ISDA, CSA, GMRA and GMSLA.
· Confidentiality Agreements and Non Disclosure Agreements.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000XQ1
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 30/04/2020