Within Société Générale Global Solution Center, join as a Application Support Analyst , in charge of providing other departments with the Information Systems Support.
Based in Bangalore, you will join the Production Services team which manages the application service delivery support of its users in the Asia Pacific and European Regions.
· As an Application Support Analyst, you will support the users of the Investment Banking Division on commodities applications.
· Among the ongoing day-to-day support of the trading cycle, your main responsibilities will be to:
· Ensure the continuity of the business by a strong relationship with the local helpdesk-support team, the infrastructure teams, and the other Production Support teams in Singapore, Bangalore, London, Paris and New York
· Provide extensive coverage to users in front, middle and back office units
· Guarantee a high level of service & quality by industrializing the different processes and participating to the local and global projects and by communicating about it.
· Make available the knowledge of the local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation
· Take part to transversal initiatives across SG
· Identify improvement axis and lead the automation of manual checks/tasks
· Propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production services activities
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
· Must have L1, L2 Application Support Experience (at least 3 to 5 years)
· Should have solid knowledge on Investment Banking or Commodities or OTC Derivatives (at least familiar on one scope – either front or middle to back office) and proven hands on experience
· Good Knowledge on UNIX or Windows based environments along with scheduling tools like Autosys, Visual Cron etc.
· Solid MS SQL Knowledge
· Ready to work either in Asia Pacific or Europe timezones
· Self Starter, Believe in Team work, Take Ownership & Responsibility
· Able to demonstrate the experience on Automation of manual tasks and checks (preferable)
· Any understanding on .NET (preferable)
· ITIL Foundation V3 Certification (preferable)
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000784
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 03/04/2020