As a Traffic and Tolls Coordinator, you will be responsible for processing data and retrieving proper information within the areas of interest in order to assist the department. You must be proficient in communicating with internal departments, rental offices, local traffic municipalities and customers to effectively process toll notices and traffic citations.
What you’ll do to be sixt-cessful:
· Responsible for billing which includes processing sensitive data and charging renters and sending a high volume of emails
· Managing customer accounts
· Processing customer concerns in a timely manner to ensure a high level of customer service while maintaining company profits
· Researching and processing charges
· Protect organization's values by keeping information confidential
· Makes recommendations or decisions as required
· Performs other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
· High school diploma or GED required
· Excellent work ethic; willing to take on multiple tasks
· Great attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong analytical skills
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills required
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Dependable, cooperative and willing to assist others
· Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
· Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Proficiency in English
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
SIXT customers travel all over the world, and so the odd scratch is only to be expected. Our Damage Management teams are responsible for determining the cause of the damage and what should be done about it. This means our damage team act as an interface with SIXT branches, customers, authorities and insurance companies. Our damage team is a fundamental part of the company’s success
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.