Reservations Agent Overnight (Call Center)
Do you like working closely with customers to provide the best service possible? We are currently looking for out-of-the- box thinkers who would love to engage with our customers. As a Reservation Agent, your primary responsibility is to guide the customer to the ultimate luxury car rental experience by meeting sales goals and providing exceptional customer service in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
· Maximize rates for all reservations
· Encourage luxury vehicle upgrades
· Meet sales goals as they are communicated
· Schedule customer reservations, answer frequently asked questions and facilitate other information as needed
· Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards
· Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries and de-escalate in a friendly and helpful manner
· Draft professional correspondence through email.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred
· Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in customer service and enjoy the contact with customers and work reliably, independently and highly customer-orientated
· Excellent management skills
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must be able to work 40 hours per week
· Must be able to work overnight hours
· Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider, SIXT is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. We champion an energized work culture, development opportunities and growth potential! In addition, we offer a competitive salary and employee benefits.
More about the department
Listening to our customers - nothing is more important to us. We are always available if there are questions, requests, or problems. Whether by phone, email, online chat, or social media, whether in German or English: we are only satisfied when our customers are satisfied.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.