For our Yield/Pricing Analytics team we are currently looking for a Data Warehouse Developer / Business Intelligence Developer (m/f/d) in Munich who enjoys designing and operating the Analytical Data Warehouse and our cloud based reporting systems. Want more? This job also offers the opportunity to be or to become a Data Scientist who works closely with business and software engineering to build machine learning and AI models and integrate them into our pricing systems landscape.
Do what you love:
· You will design and operate the Analytical Data Warehouse and our cloud based reporting systems
· You will build reports using R Shiny
· You will build (or learn how to build) machine learning/AI models and integrate them into the pricing systems landscape
· You will analyze and visualize data using SQL, Python, R and Shiny, Excel or any other tool you like
· You will collaborate closely with business oriented teams, developers and Data Scientists
Come as you are:
· A degree in a quantitative field like data science, statistics, information systems, information management, business informatics, engineering, mathematics, physics, natural sciences, business/economics or similar. Any data related discipline is fine
· A passion for data, data visualization and coding – and, importantly, a passion for understanding and solving business problems
· Some experience with any scripting language (Python or R preferred) and SQL
· Experience with reporting systems or with cloud technologies is a plus but not required
· Understanding of statistical, machine learning and AI concepts or passion for learning it
SIXT is the number one car rental company in Germany. In addition to the main business areas of car rental and leasing, SIXT offers a range of other services in the mobility sector and enable its customers to offer mobility solutions from one minute to three years. Our SIXT employees expect: EMPLOYEES BENEFITS ▶ Travel allowance ▶ Conditions for SIXT rental cars and leasing vehicles ▶ Discounts on fitness, hotels, technology, clothing etc. ▶ Supplementing our company restaurant and café. CORPORATE CULTURE ▶ A start-up mindset with the structure and power of an established group ▶ A sphere of responsibility in which everyone can independently and freely act ▶ Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels ▶ Flexible working hours ▶ A dynamic & appreciative team ▶ Regular team events. DEVELOPMENT ▶ Paid training and further training opportunities according to individual needs.
More about the department
Pricing focuses on market-oriented and margins-optimising product and price management for all business sectors and customer groups in order to create long-term value for the company. The yield management is primarily concerned with maximising revenue through utility and price-oriented management of the fleet and demand. issues such as planning and composition of the fleet size, predicting the fleet and demand and regulating imports and modulation of vehicles are addressed here and demand adjustments are carried out if necessary through price and availability controls.
More about the company
We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 3 billion and more than 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 270,000 vehicles, the services of 1,500 partners and 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,100 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!