Warehouse Operator will be responsible for loading/Unloading trucks and ocean containers, properly inspecting and receiving inbound shipments of materials and/or tools, labeling all inbound, and as needed outbound parts/tools, storing material/tools in proper locations and conditions, cycle counting, preparing and packaging outbound orders and extensive SAP movements as required on a daily basis.
· Load and unload materials and equipment from incoming vehicles and placed them to assigned places
· Operate Forklift and other material handling equipment, IE overhead cranes, pallet jacks to move material in and out of the warehouse facility.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment
· Work extensively in SAP to receive material against purchase orders, ship parts against open delivery notes.
· Check for open Delivery Notes and open purchase orders daily to ensure inventory accuracy.
· Labe Incoming parts/tools with appropriate labels as well as outgoing parts/tools.
· Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
· Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
· Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
· Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
· Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
· Cycle Counting on a routine basis along with semi-annual inventories
· Physically scrap any non-repairable parts/tools
· Operate all equipment in the facility after certification is achieved
· experience as forklift operator
· Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
· Excellent physical condition and coordination
· Valid certification to operate forklifts
· Warehousing and supply chain Knowledge
Required: High School Graduate/ GED/ Equivalent Work
Preferred: Vocational/Technical School/ Diploma Program
· Forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
· SAP/ERP system knowledge (Preferred)
· Warehouse experience: (Preferred)
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, clickhere .