Job title: UI/UX Design Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· As a UI/UX designer you will be responsible for Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets
· Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
· Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
· Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
· Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Qualification: BE/BTech,ME/MTech/MCA
· A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for web and mobile platforms.
· A team player but can work independently too.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time