Interested in automation and control technology? Do you want to be a part of new technology development?
Siemens is a leader in automation and control system development. At our IOT R&D Center, we are engaged in product development (software development, hardware development and testing) for the concept of next generation systems within Industry 4.0. We pride ourselves on high expertise, careful approach and teamwork. We support personal development and enable you to realize your ideas.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products. An integral part of product development and marketing are also type tests (HW test).
Your task will be:
- preparation of test setup (construction and commissioning)
- cooperation and type testing at Siemens test centers in the Czech Republic and Germany
(climate tests, EMC, vibration, IP protection)
- cooperation with external testing institutes
- working with developers to debug prototypes
- cooperation with foreign partners
- preparation of documentation and reporting
You can look forward to:
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from the benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- Company start-up bonus of CZK 50,000
- "an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 24,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions "
- Relocation bonus for the cost of any relocation to the place of work (If you move from abroad 100 000 ,- CZK, within Czech Republic 50 000 ,- CZK)
- contribution to meals in the form of e-vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
What we will approciate from you:
- High school or university education in electrical engineering
- Decree No. 50, pararagraph 6
- ability to use measuring instruments and oscilloscope
- orientate in standards
- good knowledge of English
- Group B driving license, willingness to travel and spend part of the year outside the Czech Republic
- analytical and systemic thinking, passion for quality
- Knowledge of PLC and control systems is an advantage
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time