Performs technical and operational support to sales processes, remotely or on-site, for an assigned sales team and / or customer organization(s) in order to effectively support assigned sales teams and customer organizations with technical information and services needed to integrate products into customers' technical infrastructure or their products.
* Develops, designs and completes customer proposals in technical aspects (Proposal Engineer).
* Performs site surveys to develop base design or installation plans.
* Analyzes customers' technical setup in order to better judge on aspects of product and solution integration.
* Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
* Performs the review of task plans, drawings and installation schematics and provides guidance in the phase of product test integration.
* May support completion of service contracts (i.e. planning and estimation of labor categories, rates, material cost, etc.).
* May manage respective sub-contractors.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .