Develop what will be important tomorrow .
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping our internal customers to get the right talents on board of their teams to move society towards a more intelligent future. This is why we empower our teams to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Become part of our Talent Acquisition Team !
Within TA, you will be part of the expert team that fills challenging niche functions, especially in the tech sector, with top candidates. In your new role you will
· use target group specific channels to identify, approach and inspire top talents for Siemens. Thereby, taking diversity aspects into account is a matter of course.
· together with the recruiting team and our clients, define the sought-after candidate profiles. This includes consulting our clients, analyzing relevant candidate markets, and introducing suitable candidate profiles.
· as the "backbone" of our department, make a significant contribution to accelerating the digital transformation of Siemens by searching for the needle in the haystack.
· are always up to date on the candidate market and current trends in sourcing.
· focus on your overarching mission: taking sourcing to the next level and taking our TA Partners along with you.
· drive various internal projects such as piloting new TA technologies.
· contribute to a culture of trust and collaboration.
We look forward to getting to know you if you .. .
· have a degree in economics, social sciences or a similar field.
· have already gained several years of proven experience in sourcing – especially in tracking down tech talents you can demonstrate successes.
· know the IT market like the back of your hand, quickly understand IT profiles and new technologies and translate them into your searches.
· are experienced with the common networks (LinkedIn, Xing, Stackoverflow, Github) to identify the best talents for us.
· have high expectations of yourself and will not give up until you have identified the best possible candidate for our client. In order to reach your goal, you also like to move off the beaten track.
· have a business fluent command of German and English.
Please note that the position is to be filled for a limited period of 24 months .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens !
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time