Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Building Automation Solutions business in the Salt Lake City area in vertical markets such as Industrial/Commercial Buildings, K-12, Universities, and Municipalities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions in direct end-user service market.
· No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
· Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
· Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle reimbursement program, all of which start from Day One of employment.
· Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
· Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management with a strategic growth plan
· Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the market
· Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services
· Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
· Deliver on forecasted results consistently
· Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
· 2-5 years’ experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within similar industries such as Building Automation, Fire Alarm, Security and Energy Efficiency is preferred, however, we will also consider talented sales professionals with technical and financial savviness and related sales experience utilizing critical thinking and influencing skills within industries such as Software or Financial Services.
· Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners and general/electrical/mechanical contractors strongly desired.
· Knowledge and experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model strongly preferred.
· Must be willing and available to travel 5% overnight for training and business development.
· Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle reimbursement plan.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .