What we are looking for
Do You want to change things and actively participate? Then, with your expertise, experience and commitment, you will be able to enroll the applications developed by other teams for our magnetic resonance (MR) modalities:
• As a basis you live the software development process in an agile team
• Microsoft Windows, networking, security, hardware and component integration will delight you
• You analyze the requirements of external customers and internal application developers and derive appropriate concepts for the team
• Assist the product owner in prioritizing topics
• Your experience lets you quickly identify and model dependencies on other components. Together with the affected teams, you define the implementation and integration order of the components
• In addition, you take responsibility for the continuous improvement of our software architecture and test automation
• You create the necessary documentation of your implementation and ensure compliance with the development process
What we expect
You are the right person for this position if you inspire the other development teams with your dedication and quality standards. Moreover, it is your passion to create a stable research platform and to set new standards for our customers with reliable lifecycle management.
• You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study. Alternatively, you have a technical education with corresponding additional qualifications
• In addition, you have many years of relevant software development experience in frameworks and user interfaces (UX). Ideally you also have experience with development processes for medical devices as well as in requirement engineering.
• You have already demonstrated your abilities in the development of complex software solutions in cross-team work.
• As a member of an agile team working in a team is very important to you and you are familiar with agile development methods.
• You are interested in hardware, Microsoft Windows infrastructures and security topics and can prove corresponding practical experience.
• Bugs are not beetles to you and you know how to analyze complex issues. You understand the strategic use of automated testing and can demonstrate appropriate practice. Clean code practices and secure coding are also desirable.
• Occasional customer visits maintain or enhance your practical relevance while you contribute your development expertise in troubleshooting and solution development.
• As you work with international colleagues, partners and clients and our working documents are in English, you handle English language fluently in both spoken and written form. In case you can speak German too it is only welcomed.
• Your profile is based on structured and result-oriented way of working, high self-motivation, holistic thinking as well as a strong ability to analyze and work in a team
• If you also enjoy learning about new technologies, we look forward to receiving your application
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1100 € brutto /month + VAR*
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 € brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time