Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
· Implement product features, communicate and work closely with peer developers and write relevant technical documents with high quality.
· Development digitalized solutions for the product applications, in teamwork between the internal departments, business unit and R&D colleagues in Headquarter.
· Optimize the existing digital solutions and make further updates accordingly to the development digitalization trends within and outside Siemens.
· Define the development test plan about the new products, the redesigned products, special customer application, reverse engineering, DTC., etc.
· Define the development test plan and carry out the tests for the new products, the redesigned products, special customer application, reverse engineering, DTC., etc.
· Manage the database
· Support the localization projects for local production/market, etc.
· Support other internal departments to clarify the technical questions and evaluation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree, electronic, electric, software or related majors
· 3+ years of working experience in low-voltage products testing
· Be familiar with LABVIEW.
· Hands-on experience to build up the testing system platform.
· Knowledge of Modbus
· Logical thinking and good communication skills
· A good team player
· Self-starter with initiative
· Be able to read and write in English at least; Good oral English is plus.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time