The Sales Support Operator will be responsible for handling a large volume of daily order entry as well as a steady flow of inbound customer calls. The position will service Industrial OEM’s, End Users and Distributors and will also work regularly with Industrial sales engineers and sales management. Must have the ability to understand and navigate through multiple systems such as: SAP, SieSales, Industry Mall, and other Siemens online tools. Utilize SieSales to enter, manage, and prioritize case load to attain established service level agreements. Will need to have organizational familiarity to transfer customers appropriately throughout other support organization within Siemens Industry Inc.
· The Sales Support Operator will be responsible to help managing our orders mailbox to be sure orders are keyed in a timely manner.
· Will review orders and quotes to be sure incoming orders are technically and commercially correct.
· Supports customers by providing information while providing efficient and courteous service.
· Participates in investigating and resolving semi-complex problems. .
· Receive inbound phone calls from our customers and provide them with a high level of support.
· Utilize SAP to run open order reports.
· Provide customers with Submittal packages where applicable.
· Follow up and engage Plants, Customers, Business Partners (BU and Plants) and Customer Support as required until the expected release date for open lines are addressed accordingly.
· High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
· Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
· Desire to grow within the company.
· Ability to work within a team environment. This role involves a daily shift in responsibilities with other teammates.
· Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line, and may need to take internal product training classes.
· Proficient with Excel including lookup functionality.
· Strong data analytical skills to identify patterns and trends.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Excellent customer communication skills and a high level of professionalism.
· Ability to multi-task and work autonomously as individual contributor as well as in a team environment.
· Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
· Ability to develop and cultivate relationships internal and external to Customer Support to drive business objectives and results.
Education / Experience:
· Bachelor degree is preferred. HS diploma or equivalent required.
· 2+ years of experience in a Customer Support role. Experience with industrial and/or construction electrical industry.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, clickhere .