At the dawn of the outbreak of global Electrical Vehicle market, the Business Unit, Siemens Distribution Systems, has setup a dedicated global R&D team to develop EV charging portfolio. The quality manager will be responsible for EVSE related quality management to meet global EVSE product quality target.
Working location:上海市闵行区天宁路/Tianning Road, Minhang District, Shanghai.
What are my responsibilities?
• Responsible for the quality system management of EV charging product including planning, implementation, measuring as well as continuously improving.
• Responsible for EV charging product lifecycle quality management including R&D, NPI, mass production and phase out to achieve Siemens quality goal.
• Responsible for the quality capability assessment in new supplier introduction.
• Responsible for the quality control and improvement of the supplier, process, production and
after sales service.
• Responsible for the management of internal/external customer quality complain.
• And other tasks assigned by line manager.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor degree or above, major in Electrical Engineering, Automation or equivalents is
• More than 3 years working experiences, with rich experience in product quality management.
• Solid experience in SQE (PCBA, plastics) is mandatory. With PQE or CQE experience is
• Familiar with the kinds of quality system and tools (e.g. six sigma, ISO9000, IATF16949…). Six
sigma black-belt is preferred.
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Fluent in both verbal and written English and Chinese
• Be conscientious and responsible, can work under pressure.
• Be prepared for domestic and international travel.
• Team player, process oriented, result driven.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time