A varied, interesting opportunity has arisen within Siemens Healthineers for an experienced environmental Health and Safety professional to join our team at our UK Headquarters near Camberley. This role will encompass a broad range of management systems. Initially there will be a focus on EH&S with opportunities to extend into other management systems – particularly where there are common requirements
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Environmental Health and Safety Manager together with other management system owners; independently audit to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements and to identify areas for improvement.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Role holder will be responsible for providing effective support and cover to assure operational obligations are met within EH&S and other management system areas (once training has been provided).
· Management and deployment of a comprehensive audit programme providing an independent review of those processes that are key to Environmental Health and Safety and other management systems.
· Management and communication of improvement initiatives across our Integrated Management System.”
· Working autonomously but guided by the Quality Team Country Head the role holder will set their own diary and schedule activities and audits according to need. Role holder will be required to work with all individual management system owners to ensure they receive necessary support
· Identification of training requirements, management of training plans and delivery of an appropriate training portfolio for common approaches.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Project planning and management
· Management system auditing experience.
· Understanding of ISO14001 Environmental Management Standard
· Understanding of ISO45001 Health & Safety Management Standard
· A willingness to learn other management systems.
· Flexibility and a broad range of experience. Training and development for the right candidate will be provided.
· This role requires a self-starter who is looking for a diverse remit keen to develop strong management systems knowledge across a range of management system areas.
· Interpersonal team-working and influencing skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time